Batas waktu: DL 31 mei 2013
Terbuka untuk: Umur max 25 tahun per Agustus 2013. berstatus mahasiswa aktif. sanggup mengikuti semua acara PCY.
Support: Tiket pesawat pulang pergi ke Jepang. Berhak mengikuti seluruh rangkaian acara PCY.
The PCY (Peace Conference of Youth) is a program to aim cultivating leaders who can take proactive actions and use their initiative for the achievement of world peace. Junior Chamber International Osaka (JCI Osaka) provides an opportunity for students from all over the world to learn and discover world peace, and to reach a conclusion of what needs to be done for world peace. We wish the students to be the leaders to build international network for seeking world peace and to spread the movement globally.
- Applicant must be an active university or graduate student who can attend all events during the program.
- Applicants must be aged 25 or under as of August, 2013. (*no exceptions)
- Applicant must join the entire PCY2013 program from August 20 to 25
- Former participants will not be accepted.
- Application form: Use the designated 2013 PCY application form.
- JCI Member is not eligible for applying for any reason.
- Applications must be typed. Hand-written applications will not be accepted.
- Numbers: Please do not use roman numerals (i.e., I., II., III)
- Do not use abbreviations. Write out the full name.
- Your name: Write your full name as it appears on your passport.
- Applications after the deadline will not be accepted.
- Any application with incomplete material will be invalid.
- Applications will be used solely for the PCY program and will not be returned.
- Participants’ round-trip air tickets (economy-class), transportation fees in Japan, accommodation and meals during the program will be provided by JCI Osaka.
How to Apply for PCY Participation
– PCY application form (Form can be downloaded on the BOTTOM of this page.)
- Scanned copy of your most recent official transcript
One letter of recommendation from a professional reference (academic, NGO, etc)
-Applicants are NOT permitted to inspect the letter. We are unable to accept unsigned letters of recommendation. Hand-written letters will not be accepted.
-Recommender may directly send the recommendation letter in PDF format to PCY firstname.lastname@example.org
One photocopy of your student ID
- Photocopy of the front side of your student ID
One photocopy of your passport
- Photocopy of the front page of your passport
One digital photo
- Digital photo with white background – keep the size less than 1MB
Location where applications should be submitted:
Send to: email@example.com
*This e-mail address is only for applications. All other e-mail messages to this account will be disregarded.
Note: Please keep your application photo size to be less than 1MB.
If you have any questions about the process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline May 31, 2013
Participants confirmed June 15, 2013
Pre PCY（For: Domestic student and international students in Japan） June 23, 2013
PCY（For：All participants）August 20-25, 2013
PCY main forum August 25, 2013