DL: 6 Mei 2013
YEN is looking for young entrepreneurs interested and motivated to learn from e-coaches with significant education and experience.
Setting up and running your business can be a daunting challenge. Our E-Coaching programme helps you to find solutions to these challenges. YEN Marketplace aims to assist budding entrepreneurs in starting their business by matching them with experienced business coaches. Your E-coach provides you with business support and advice and accompanies you through the process of setting up your business and finding solutions to specific business challenges. Your E-Coach receives professional mentorship training and the Marketplace provides an online platform for communication. In addition to e-coaching, you receive support and advice from other entrepreneurs using YEN Marketplace Working Groups.
Application and selection
The YEN Marketplace reviews the applications for E-coaching and selects young entrepreneurs on a monthly basis. Based on your area of expertise, type of industry, location, language and time availability, YEN Marketplace proposes a match between you and a coach.
You can request an e-coach if you fulfill the following requirements:
- You are a young entrepreneur (aged 16-35) who has recently started or is in the process of starting a business.
- You need to have reliable access to a good internet connection because we will try to match you with a suitable mentor who you will communicate with online (mostly email and Skype)
- You are willing to dedicate at least two hours per month for a minimum period of 6 months, preferably for a period of 12 months
- You are proficient in one of the following languages: English, Spanish, French
To complete the application, you will be asked to select a preferred e-coach. To see all available coaches, please click here. If there is not a mentor available who suits your needs, we will endeavour to find you a suitable match as soon as possible. The details you provide regarding your motivation, knowledge and expertise will help us to match you with an E-Coach who can truly benefit you
Benefits of getting an E-Coach
Mentees benefit from the mentor’s advice, knowledge and expertise in a specific industry. E-Coaches are experienced entrepreneurs, experts and professionals. The YEN Marketplace offers you an online platform to network with like-minded young entrepreneurs from all over the world and develop your personal and business skills.
In addition, you will have access to the following YEN Marketplace services:
- Recommended Resources: Make use of our resource library to learn more about project management, financing opportunities, training and other opportunities.
- Forum for Entrepreneurs: Seek advice from other entrepreneurs on marketing, management, finance, import and export, etc. by engaging in the forum for entrepreneurs.
- Working groups: Improve your organization’s communication and planning tools by using the task manager, calendar, documents and blog in your own working group.
If you have any questions about the application or the program in general, please contact us (select E-Coaching for the subject line).