Batas waktu: 19 Juni 2013
Terbuka untuk: seluruh organisasi dari seluruh negara. Ide yang dilombakan bertema Nutrients For All: Vitality for People and the Planet.
Award: Hibah $45,000. early entry prize $500. conference di Frankfurt Jerman. Special Focus Prize.
Dengan award yang begitu banyak, sangat disayangkan jika tidak ikut ambil bagian dalam lomba ini.
Ashoka’s Nutrients for All and Ashoka Changemakers are seeking your innovative solutions that will ensure the availability of nutrients for healthy, natural ecosystems, farms, food, and people. Enter before the deadline on June 19, 2013 for a chance to win cash prizes totaling US $45,000.
Alternatively, enter by May 15 to be eligible for one of two US $500 Early Entry prizes, and an opportunity to share your work with Nutrients for All thought leaders at the Ashoka Globalizer Summit in Frankfurt, Germany.
Please read the Welcome Letter for more information about our search for innovations that catalyze a transformation to a Nutrients for All world, and create vitality for people and the planet. Then visit our Guidelines, Criteria & Prizes page to learn how to enter or nominate an individual, organization, or partnership that is solving this critical challenge.
Follow us at #nutrients4all on Twitter and on Facebook to receive updates about the Nutrients for All competition and to send us your feedback. For questions about the competition, email email@example.com.
- The competition is open to all organizations and partnerships from around the world.
- Solutions should reflect the theme of the challenge — Nutrients For All: Vitality for People and the Planet —and engage in activities that help ensure the availability of nutrients for healthy natural ecosystems, farms, food, and people.
- Preference will be given to solutions that have grown beyond the conceptual stage and have demonstrated impact and sustainability.
- We are accepting your entry in English, Spanish, Portuguese, or French.
- Up to $45,000 in unrestricted funding to boost your project.
- Early Entry Prize: One of two cash prizes of US $500 and an opportunity to participate in the Ashoka Globalizer conference in Frankfurt, Germany on June 3-4. At the conference, early entry prize winners will have the opportunity to discuss their solutions with Ashoka and a high profile group of executives in attendance. (To be eligible, you must submit your entry prior to the May 15, 2013 early entry prize deadline.)
- Special Focus Prizes
- Aberdare Ventures is sponsoring up to $10,000 in funding for U.S.-based ventures.
- NetSuite.org is pleased to offer their cloud business management software, a $44,000/year value, as a prize to innovators who are ready to scale their social enterprises and take their impact on the nutrient value chain to the next level.
There are six main phases in the competition:
Entries can be submitted from April 17, 2013 through 5 p.m. EST on June 19, 2013. Throughout this stage, anyone can participate in an online review discussion with the entrants.
- Early Entry Deadline, May 15, 2013: Entries received by 5 p.m. EST on May 15, 2012 are eligible for the Early Entry prize.
- Entry Deadline: June 19, 2013, 5 p.m. EST
Initial Screen of Entries
Beginning June 20, Ashoka will be screening all competition entries for their fit with the judging criteria. Those judged to be most competitive will be invited to a subsequent phase of peer review.
Peer Review for Competition Semi-Finalists
On Monday, July 1, the most competitive entrants – competition Semi-Finalists – will be notified and given the opportunity to review the entries of their peers. Participation in the peer review allows entrants to receive in-depth feedback about their entries from like-minded innovators. Entrants who would like to participate in peer review will need to opt in by July 3. They will then receive their review assignments on Friday, July 5 and have just less than one week to complete those peer reviews.
- Notification of Peer Review Opportunity: July 1, 2013
- Deadline to Opt Into Peer Review Process: July 3, 2013
- Receipt of Peer Review Assignment: July 5, 2013
- Deadline for Peer Review Assignment: July 10, 2013
On Friday, July 12, all Semi-Finalists will receive access to a supplementary entry form. This form will enable them to elaborate on their work and speak to broader competition themes. Entrants will also receive additional access to their preliminary form, enabling them to incorporate feedback from the peer review process. Both forms can be submitted until Tuesday, July 23 at 5 p.m. EST.
- Access to Supplementary Entry Form: July 12, 2013
- Deadline for Supplementary Entry: July 23, 2013 at 5p.m. EST
Online Review and Finalist Selection
July 17 – September 11, 2013: Online review and discussion. A team of Ashoka staff members nominates the 15 to 20 best and most innovative entries as finalists. A panel of expert judges then selects the most innovative entries as the competition winners.
September 18, 2013: A total of $45,000 in unrestricted funding is available for winning solutions. Winners will also be invited to participate in events that move systemic solutions forward. Special Focus Prize winners will be announced on this same date.