Batas waktu: 14 Juni 2013
Syarat: Usia maks 40 tahun. Membidangi penelitian dalam bidang pertanian.
Awards: $ 5.000. Diundang di upacara penghargaan pada bulan November.
This annual award, which began in 2007, is organized and presented by the Ministry of Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries (MAFF) of Japan. Its purpose is to increase motivation among young researchers contributing to research and development in agriculture, forestry, fisheries, and related industries in developing countries, which is promoted by Japan for the benefit of those countries. Up to three young researchers who have shown
- outstanding performance in research and development, and
- outstanding research achievements that will lead to future technological innovation
will be invited to Japan to attend the commendation ceremony this November and accept their awards and cash gifts (US$5,000 will be given per awardee).
- Must be foreign researchers doing research activities outside Japan
- Must be under the age of 40 (as of January 01, 2013)
- Must be engaged in research and development in agriculture, forestry, fisheries and related industries in developing countries
- Must be able to attend the commendation ceremony. (Travel expenses shall be borne by the organizer.)
- Application Guidelines for the 2013 Japan International Award for Young Agricultural Researchers (23KB)
- Instructions in the Preparation of Application Forms(18KB)
- Form 1: Application form (41KB , WORD/72KB)
- Form 2: Self-Advertisement Sheet (12KB , WORD/40KB)
- Form 3: List of Research Achievements (18KB , WORD/41KB)
Submit application by post to
Secretariat of the Japan International Award for Young Agricultural Researchers
Public Relations Office,
Japan International Research Center for Agricultural Sciences (JIRCAS)
1-1, Ohwashi Tsukuba City, Ibaraki
Start of recruitment of candidates for the “2013 Japan International Award for Young Agricultural Researchers.” (Press release [in Japanese] by the Ministry of Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries, dated April 10, 2013)