Batas waktu: Akhir Juni 2013, untuk enrollment Oktober 2013
Syarat: Bukan warga negara Jepang dan tidak tinggak di Jepang. Usia maksimal 39 tahun.
Awards: Undergraduates: ¥100,000/m. Master: ¥140,000/m. Doctoral: ¥140,000/m. Research: ¥100,000/m.
The Foundation awards scholarships to overseas students who aspire to study or conduct research in Japanese universities or graduate schools. Its scholarship fund is supported by the contributions of Rotarians throughout Japan. The Foundation is Japan’s largest private scholarship organization, both in terms of program scale and number of scholarships awarded.
Overseas students meeting all of the following requirements are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
(1) Citizenship & Place of Residence
Not be a citizen of Japan nor be residing in Japan.
(2) Permission for Pre-arrival Admission in Japanese
University or Graduate School
Have either obtained or be in the process of applying for pre-arrival admission approval from the university or graduate school (under
MEXT jurisdiction) to which you wish to enter as a degree student or research student, and be scheduled for April 2013 or October
(September) 2013 enrolment in one of the below-listed statuses. If the applicants come to Japan to have the entrance xamination(e.g.,
to take a written exam or interview), they must return to their residing country to apply for the scholarship.
(3) Scholastic and Health Requirements
Have an enthusiasm for study and clear-cut future goals, an awareness of and respect for cultural differences, and ability to
express oneself fluently and to communicate smoothly, and both the mental and physical health needed to sustain one’s life as an overseas exchange student.
(4) Major Field of Study
All fields are eligible.
(5) Japanese Language Ability
Not required. Once accepted, however, students are expected to make an effort to communicate in Japanese so as to better create and
strengthen friendship ties with Japanese people.
Up to age 39.
(7) Academic Degree
– Persons who already hold a bachelor’s degree are not eligible for an undergraduate scholarship.
– Persons who already hold a master’s degree are not eligible for a master’s scholarship.
– Persons who already hold a doctoral degree are not eligible for a doctoral scholarship.
(8) Dual Scholarships
Student who will hold a scholarship from another organization when this scholarship goes into effect are not eligible to receive this one.
(9) Past Yoneyama Scholars
Persons who have held a Yoneyama scholarship in the past are not eligible for this scholarship.
5. Scholarship Amount, Supplemental, Tenure
– Undergraduates: ¥100,000 per month
– Master’s students: ¥140,000 per month
– Doctoral students: ¥140,000 per month
– Research students (undergraduate, master’s and doctoral research students): ¥100,000 ROTARY YONEYAMA MEMORIAL FOUNDATION.
Only for the first year of the scholarship, a supplemental of ¥400,000 is provided upon arrival in Japan.
(3) Scholarship tenures
1) For April 2013 enrolment
– Undergraduates: Two years from April 2013 through March 2015
– Graduate students: Two years from April 2013 through March 2015
– Research students: One year from April 2013 through March 2014,
with a possible extension of another year for those who wish to go on to earn a degree.
2) For October (September) 2013 enrolment
– Undergraduates: Two years from October (September) 2013 through September (August) 2015
– Graduate students: Two years from October (September) 2013 through September (August) 2015
– Research students: One year from October (September) 2013 through September (August) 2014 with a possible extension of another year for those who wish to go on to earn a degree. Irrespective of the reason, students who do not arrive in Japan by the month that their scholarship starts (by the month that their university course begins) will lose the scholarship.
The application form for a Yoneyama Scholarship may be downloaded from the following webpage:
Informasi lebih lanjut klik disini.