Batas waktu: 27 Juni 2013
Syarat: Wanita, umur 18 tahun atau older.
Awards: Full tuition for the 2013-2014, 2014-2015, 2015-2016 and 2016-2017 academic years. Internship at BlackBerry
The BlackBerry® Scholars Program is a global four-year scholarship program for outstanding women entering their first year of undergraduate study at an accredited college or university. The Program is designed to help increase the number of women studying and influencing the future of mobile computing, including Science, Technology, Engineering and Math, and particularly those with an interest and/or aptitude in the mobile computing space.
Women who will be entering their first year of study in the 2013-2014 academic year and are interested in this scholarship may apply for the Program by 5pm EST on the June 26th, 2013 application deadline.
- All applicants to The BlackBerry® Scholars Program must be female and age 18 or older (or the equivalent age of majority where you live). If the applicant is a minor, consent for participation in the program and acceptance of the Award is required from their parent or legal guardian at the time of application for the Program.
- The Program is open to U.S. and non-U.S. students worldwide, unless otherwise indicated in these terms and conditions or in other documentation associated with the Program.
- Applicants must be entering as a full-time first year undergraduate in the 2013-2014 academic year at an accredited college or university and planning to pursue a course of study majoring or concentrating in the fields of Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics. Transfer between Science, Technology and Math programs will not affect payment of the award, however BlackBerry must be notified prior to any transfer.
The scholarship award (individually, a “Scholarship” or an “Award”, together, the “Awards”) includes full tuition for the 2013-2014, 2014-2015, 2015-2016 and 2016-2017 academic years, and will be awarded at the beginning of the school year. The Scholarship does not cover room and board, other living expenses, books or materials fees, transportation, or other costs not included in tuition.
Up to ten (10) Awards will be granted by BlackBerry in accordance with the selection criteria described below. Scholarship recipients (“Recipients”) will be notified by mail on or before July 31st, 2013.
The specific terms and conditions of the Awards will be contained in a letter sent to each recipient of a Scholarship. The Recipient will be required to review the terms and conditions and communicate her acceptance of the Scholarship in writing to BlackBerry. Failure to fulfill the requirements of the Program at any point during the four-year academic period will result in forfeiture of the remainder of the Award.
- Personal information (including name, date of birth, contact information, citizenship, gender)
- Details of secondary education (high school or equivalent), including examination results. A copy of your transcript is required.
- Details of extracurricular activities (organizations, clubs, volunteer activities, sports, leadership experience, etc.)
- College or university name, address, course of study and other information, including whether anticipated coursework is related to mobile computing. You will be required to submit a copy of your acceptance letter from the school and the contact information for the Dean of Admissions or Admissions Office.
- Financial information, including anticipated annual tuition costs. (Note: Room and board, materials fees, and other costs are not covered by the scholarship.) You will also be asked to provide information about financial needs and how you will financially support yourself through your education.
- One (1) letter of recommendation from a teacher or academic advisor at your secondary school (high school) and one (1) letter of recommendation from a community leader, employer, coach, or other non-family member.
- Response to the essay question intended to allow BlackBerry to know you better and understand what drives your interest in mobile computing. Essays will be limited in length to 2000 words and should be submitted in accordance with application for the Award and the formatting requirements described therein.
Informasi lebih lanjut: