Batas waktu: 1 September 2013
Syarat: Mahasiswa undergraduate.
Awards: Campus tour to Tokyo, Certificate, publication: proceeding.
Founded in 2010 by PPI Tokodai (Indonesian Student Association of Tokyo Institute of Technology), the program was established to support its goals of driving innovation and improving science and technology by promoting young student researchers and their researches.
Being “The Engine of Economic Development”, science and technology capability holds a power to convert national potentials. In order to enhance the capability, research and development should be done synergically by three actors; national research body, university, and industry. When university serves as a place where many innovative research activities are conducted, student plays a role as the actor behind it.
With that perspective, Indonesian Student Association of Tokyo Institute of Technology (PPI Tokodai) makes a commitment to contribute in supporting and promoting young Indonesian student researchers and their researches as it could improve Indonesia’s national development in science and technology.
CALL FOR PAPER
TICA invites submissions for our 2013 Research Paper Contest for undergraduate students and those who have graduated in 2013 from Indonesian universities. The purpose of this contest is to inspire, promote, and support students engaging in the research in the sciences and engineering disciplines towards an innovation nation. We are holding three clusters this year:
• Cluster 1: Social Science & Engineering, which covers Econnomics, Industrial Management, Human & Decision Science, Architecture & Urban Planning, Environmental Building & Engineering, etc.
• Cluster 2: Electrical Engineering & Computer Science, which covers Electrical & Electronics Engineering, Power Engineering, Information Science & Technology, Robotics & Mechatronics, Control & System Engineering, Computer Science, etc.
• Cluster 3: Applied Science & Engineering, which covers Applied Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Mathematics, and Astronomy, Bioscience & Biotechnology, Energy Science & Engineering, Materials & Metallurgical Science Engineering, Nuclear Engineering, Civil Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Biomedical Science & Engineering, etc.
The contest has the following requirements:
• Originality. Each paper must be an original and must be the author’s own work. Papers previously published are not eligible.
• Format. The paper must follow the format provided by TICA 2013 committee.
• Authors. All undergraduates students or 2013 graduates from Indonesian universities. The competition is only open for Indonesian students.
• Coauthors. Papers written by more than one student are permitted.
• Advisors. Papers must be approved by at least one advisor from the university authors belong to.
• One Submission. Students may submit only one paper, whether as sole author or one of the coauthors.
- Indonesian nationality (residing in Indonesia)
- Undergraduate student or 2013 graduate from any Indonesian universities
- Approved by advisor from the university/institution he/she belongs to
• Tokyo & campus tours for 3 best papers (each first author)
• Plaque & certificate for 9 best papers
• Proceeding TICA 2013 for 9 best papers
Start : July 1, 2013
Deadline: September 1, 2013
Announcement: October 10, 2013
Main Event : November 10, 2013
Informasi lebih lanjut:
klik disini untuk sumber informasi.