Batas waktu: 25 Juni 2013
Syarat: Mahasiswa S2/S3 DI LUAR JEPANG.
Awards: FULL scholarship.
The Human Science International Course in the Graduate School of Design, Kyushu University, Fukuoka, Japan, invites Graduate School students studying outside of Japan to the 2013 Human Science Summer School. Those of you eligible and interested in the education of our International Course are encouraged to apply. We offer financial support and course credits, as well as course education and laboratory experience.
The Human Science Summer School provides a program consisting of 15 lectures (see syllabus) of 90 min. (mornings) in combination with research experience at a laboratory of a faculty member of your choosing (afternoons). The lecture course, Advanced Human Science, is designed as an overview of whole curriculum of the Human Science International Course.
(1) Graduate School students of universities/institutes outside Japan.
(2) Those who are interested in education and research of our Human Science International Course.
(3) Those with sufficient English capability to follow 15 lectures and do laboratory work.
(4) Those who can get a recommendation from their current supervisor.
(1) 15 lectures of 90 minutes each;
(2) Explanations and demonstrations of research laboratories and facilities under supervision of faculty members of our Human Science International Course.
Full or partial support is provided for (1) an economy-class air ticket to and from Japan, (2) accommodation, and (3) meals. The total amount may vary among participants, taking account of the participants’ total amount of air fares, our budget, and whether you have support from your university or not.
-23 Aug (Fri): arrival at the Fukuoka airport
-24, 25 Aug (Sat, Sun): city walking tour and bus tour
-26 Aug (Mon): administrative procedure, campus tour and lectures
-27-30 Aug (Tue-Fri): lectures (morning) and lab / facilities demonstrations (afternoon)
-1 Aug, 1 Sep (Sat, Sun): free time and/or optional tour
-2 Sep (Mon): departure from Fukuoka
Detailed program (TBA), Syllabus of Advanced Human Science (PDF), tours (TBA)
(2) a recommendation letter from your supervisor
Submission deadline will be 25 June (Tue), 2013, 17:00 JST
Acceptance notification: We will inform you through an acceptance/rejection notification by 28 June (Fri) at the latest.
- Participants will be selected on basis of their student status, balance of countries, and supervisor recommendation.
- We may give higher priority to Master students than Doctoral students. Please note that Undergraduate students cannot apply.
Informasi lebih lanjut:
Klik disini untuk informasi lengkap.