Batas waktu: 31 July 2013
Syarat: Warga Negara berkembang. salah satunya Indonesia. Pengalaman kerja 2 tahun. IELTS (Band 6) certificate or TOEFL (minimum score: 550 paper based, 213 computer based, 80 internet based).
Awards: Beasiswa Master selama 12-24 bulan.
• Postgraduate courses for young professionals from developing countries
• Duration: 12-24 months, depending on the particular institution
• Internationally recognised Master’s degree
• Includes German Universities and “Fachhochschulen” (Universities of Applied Science)
• Support of selected programmes with a variety of full or partial scholarships
• Funded by the BMZ (Federal Ministry for Economic Cooperation and Development), but admission also open to self-financed participants or students financed through government or other sources
• Academic year 2014/2015
The Typical Scholarship Holder:
• Works either for a public authority or a state or private company in a developing country and, as such, is engaged in the planning and execution of directives and projects with emphasis on development policies having a bearing on technological, economic or social areas.
• Holds a Bachelor’s degree (four years) in a related subject.
• Has completed an academic degree with far above average results (upper third) and at least two years of related professional experience.
• Is no older than 36 (for some courses the age limit is 32), respectively his/her academic degrees should normally not be more than six years old.
• For courses in German: DSH 2 or TestDaF 4; at time of application German skills at completed level A2 are required. In addition, German language courses at level A2 or B1 are highly recommended.
• Exception: Candidates for some German-speaking or bilingual courses need a very good command of German at the time of application. For detailed information see the relevant course description on the following pages.
• Note: It is not possible to pass the required German language courses (DSH or TestDaF) without any previous basic knowledge in the German language (at least A.2.1 Level), even with the preceding six-month, intensive course in Germany. Passing the language
test is a formal prerequisite for graduating from the German university.
• For courses in English: IELTS (Band 6) certificate or TOEFL (minimum score: 550 paper based, 213 computer based, 80 internet based)
Note: Some courses may expect a different level. For detailed information see the relevant course description on the following pages.
• DAAD application form (http://www.daad.de/imperia/md/content/en/deutschland/formulare/forschungsstipendium_en.pdf)
• Hand-signed CV (please use the sample europass form at http://europass.cedefop.europa.eu/)
• Hand-signed Letter of Motivation (with reference to current occupation)
• Research Proposal (if required by university)
• Academic Letter/s of Recommendation from your university; the letter must have a signature and official stamp and must be of recent date (not in a sealed envelope)
• Professional Letter/s of recommendation from your employer; the letter must have a signature and official stamp and must be of recent date (not in a sealed envelope)
• Certificate(s) of Employment from the employer in the home country and if possible, a guarantee of re-employment upon returning home.
• Proof of Language Skills:
− English – IELTS or TOEFL (Note: The institutional TOEFL is not accepted.)
− German – required for courses taught in German;
for courses taught in English, if available
• Certified copies of Academic Degrees
• Certified copies of Academic Transcripts
• Certified copy of School Leaving Certificate
31 July (annually) DAAD Regional Office, DAAD-Information Centre or German Embassy or
31 August (annually) DAAD Bonn or
15 October (annually) University (Please check date. Deadlines differ from university to university.)
IMPORTANT: Applications from Cameroon, Myanmar, and Nigeria MUST be submitted at the German Embassy. Applicants from the People’s Republic of China are requested to include the APS Certificate as well as two address labels in their national language along with their other application documents.
Application deadlines may vary from university to university. Please check the specific deadlines listed in the brochure.
Informasi lebih lanjut:
klik disini untuk website penyelenggara.