Batas waktu: 15 Juli 2013
Syarat: A full time student.
Awards: a Years Mentoring from highly respected GMN Fellows
Are You A Full Time Student?
Write An Original Article For Global CMO The Magazine
You Could Be Published & Win!!
Submit your original piece (Max 500 words) on the following topic, by 1.00pm (GMT), 30th July 2013, via the entry form below
Given your understanding of the challenges faced by organisations, what are the qualities required to be a Marketing Leader of today?
- All qualifying entrants will receive a complimentary 1 Year GMN Student Membership
- Three shortlisted entrants shall be profiled in the August issue of Global CMO. They shall also each receive a collection of the latest marketing and business books to help them be a Leader of Tomorrow.
- The winner (as well as Silver and Bronze awards) will be be announced in the September issue of Global CMO.
- The winners piece will be Published in September’s ‘Marketing Leadership’ issue and posted online
- They will receive a complementary ticket to the Brand2Global Conference taking place 16-18 September in London UK, at which their winning entry will be displayed.
- The winner will also receive a Years Mentoring from one of our highly respected GMN Fellows
- Plus the winning entrant shall secure Annual Academic Membership for their University
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The competition is organised by Global CMO The Magazine, jointly owned by Global Marketing Network and Vesey Creative.
- Entry to this competition is open to full time students as at 30th April 2013.
- Entrants must write an essay (no more than 500 words in length). Entry is via an online entry form available at http://www.theglobalcmo.com/leaders-of-tomorrow/
- Entrants will be asked to provide their name, gender, region and their age, along with proof of current study. They must upload the essay in the provided submission form. All essays must be submitted in English, and be either a Word Document or Text File.
- The personal data provided will be used for the purposes of administering the competition.
- Entry opens on Monday 6th May. Entry closes on Monday 15th July 2013 at 1pm (GMT). Submissions received outside of this timeframe will not be considered, so please do not wait until the last minute to upload your entry.
- Entrants can only enter individually. Only one entry per person is permitted. If more than one entry is submitted, only the entrant’s first submission will be considered.
- Entries must be an original essay. The entrant warrants that they have not plagiarised material and will put a full references list at the end of the essay. This list is not included in the 500 words.
- Entries cannot be returned so please remember to retain a copy. Unsuccessful entrants will not be contacted in respect of their entry and no feedback on any entry will be provided.
- All entries must be the original work of the entrant and must not infringe the rights of any other party. Global Marketing Network and Vesey Creative accepts no responsibility if entrants ignore these Terms and Conditions and entrants agree to indemnify Global Marketing Network and Vesey Creative against any claim by any third party from any breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- Entrants retain the copyright in their entries but grant to Global Marketing Network and Vesey Creative a perpetual non-exclusive royalty-free licence to publish, broadcast (across all media) and post the entry online and on any other platforms yet to be envisaged. This licence will be deemed to include all the necessary rights and permissions to enable such use by Global Marketing Network and Vesey Creative, to fulfil the prizes and to complete the administration of this competition.
- By submitting an essay the entrant agrees that Global Marketing Network and Vesey Creative may at its sole discretion edit, adapt, abridge or translate the entry for the purposes listed in clause 11 above.
- Entries will be judged on the following criteria:
– Originality in the application of theory
– promotes the consideration of international, cultural, political and economic influences
– show intelligent critique of theory or practice
- Each essay will be judged by a panel of academics and practitioners across the world. Each will receive a collection of anonymised essays, from entrants located in a different area of the world, to read and score using the criteria above. Each will be emailed the essays along with details of the criteria and how to grade the essays. This process will be overseen by a GMN Director.
- The university of the top 3 successful entrants will be contacted by a member of Global CMO in July 2013. Further proof of age, identity and eligibility may be requested at this stage.
- The top 3 entries will be read and judged by the GMN Global Advsiory Council. Three finalists will be announced in the August issue of Global CMO.
- Prizes will be awarded to the 3 finalists. The 1st, 2nd and 3rd places will be announced in the September issue of Global CMO.
- The winning essay shall appear in the September issue of Global CMO. It will be exhibited at the Brand2Global Conference taking place in London from 16th – 18th September.
- The winner shall receive a ticket to attend Brand2Global. GMN will provide one hotel room for the student to attend the Conference; however GMN cannot cover any additional travel and accommodation that may be incurred by the entrant.
- Global Marketing Network and Vesey Creative’s decision as to each stage of this competition is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
- Global Marketing Network and Vesey Creative reserve the right to disqualify any entry which breaches any of these Terms and Conditions, or to withhold a prize if in its opinion entries do not reach the required standard.
- Global Marketing Network and Vesey Creative reserve the right to amend these Terms and Conditions or cancel this competition at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, or if circumstances arise outside of its control.
- Global Marketing Network and Vesey Creative, its sub-contractors, subsidiaries, agencies and/or any other organisation associated with this competition cannot accept any responsibility whatsoever for any technical failure or malfunction or any other problem with any server, Internet access, system or otherwise which may result in any entry being lost or not properly registered or recorded. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt.
- These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of England and Wales.
Informasi lebih lanjut:
klik disini untuk website penyelenggara.