Batas waktu: 17 Juli 2013
Syarat: dari universitas tertentu. Di Indonesia hanya dari UGM dan ITB.
- Monthly subsistence allowance, travel ticket, insurance, participation cost.
- Mobility of undergraduate and graduate students
- Mobility of PhD students
- Post-doc mobility
- Academic and administrative staff mobility
- For students: undergraduate, master, doctorate and post-doctorate mobility opportunities
- For academic staff: exchanges for the purposes of teaching, practical training and research
- Must be a national of one of the third countries covered by the relevant lot;
- Must have not resided nor have carried out their main activity (studies, work, etc) for more than a total of 12 months over the last five years in one of the European countries;
- For Target Group 1 (TGI): students need to be registered at one of the third-country HEIs within the partnership at the time of submitting their application to the partnership. Undergraduate students must have successfully completed at least one year of studies in their home institution;
- For Target Group 2 (TGII): students need either to be registered in a HEI (not included in the partnership) of the third-country concerned by the lot or to have obtained a university degree or equivalent from a HEI of these third-countries;
- For Target Group 3 (TGIII): students need to be nationals of one of the third-countries concerned by the lot and be part of the vulnerable target groups;
- Must have sufficient knowledge of the language of the courses or of one of the languages currently spoken in the hosting countries.
- No student can benefit from more than one mobility activity in the same project.
- Must be a national of one of the eligible countries;
- For Target Group 1 (TGI): Third- country staff must work in or be associated to one of the third-country Higher Education Institutions (=HEI) participating in the partnership. EU staff must work in or be associated to one of the EU HEIs participating in the partnership;
- For Target Group 2 (TGII): Third-country staff must work in or be associated to a HEI (not included in the partnership) of any third-country concerned by the lot. EU staff must work in or be associated to a HEI (not included in the partnership) of any European country.
- The mobility assignments must be based on partnership agreements between the members of the partnership;
- The home and host universities and the individual staff must agree on the programme of lectures to be delivered by the visiting staff, on the research activities or on the type of training to be followed;
- The mobility may constitute a post-per-post exchange or a one-way visitor flow to or from a third country.
- Priority will be given to mobility that:
- Ensures that the visiting teacher’s contribution will be an integral part of a program of the host institution
- Will lead to the production of new teaching material
- Will be used to consolidate and extend links between departments and faculties and to prepare for future cooperation projects between the home and host university (joint projects, joint degrees etc.)
- Will help strengthen the international cooperation departments in the foreign universities
- Will lead to progress in the application of ECTS (European Credit Transfer System) and other systems for recognition of studies and qualifications in the partner institution
- Will improve the university – enterprise cooperation
- Will help to start up Doctoral Schools
- Will lead to the improvement of quality assurance mechanisms at universities.
- 1000 € per month for undergraduate and graduate students
- 1500 € per month for doctorate students
- 1800 € per month for post-doctorates
- 2500 € per month for academic staff
- All grant holders are insured by a central Group Insurance. In order to arrange your insurance, you should fill out your travel dates on the Grant Holder Pages. Based upon these dates, the Lotus Secretariat will apply for insurance for the period that you are abroad. You will receive the insurance card by email – you should use this for the embassy.
- Via this link you can download the insurance policy. The claim form for luggage and for medical expenseswith contact details can be downloaded here. Please make sure to report claims within 7 days as stated in the policy.
- The tuition fees are covered by the project.
- One return ticket will be provided by the coordinator by means of booking via a central travel agency. Self-purchased tickets will not be reimbursed.
- Travel Costs: depending on the distance:
|< 500||€ 250|
|500 – 1000||€ 500|
|1000 – 1500||€ 750|
|1500 – 2500||€ 1000|
|2500 – 5000||€ 1500|
|5000 – 10000||€ 2000|
|> 10000||€ 2500|
The distance which you should take is the direct, linear distance between on the one side the sending university (Target Group 1), the location of origin (for Target Group 2) or the location of residence (for Target Group 3) and the hosting university premises.
HOW TO APPLY
Informasi lebih lanjut:
klik disini untuk website penyelenggara.