Batas waktu: 15 Juli 2013
Syarat: Work at local government.
Awards: There will be a minimum of two and a maximum of twenty places in the programmes avaliable depending on the necessary funds and internship placements in Dutch local governments..
We are currently looking for candidates for the Talent programmes in September and October 2013. There will be a minimum of two and a maximum of twenty places in the programmes avaliable depending on the necessary funds and internship placements in Dutch local governments.
The deadline for application is 15 th of July 2013! Please use the application form below see page.Criteria
To be considered for participation in the Talent for Governance programme a candidate needs to:
- work for a local government ( e.g. district, municipality, city, region, province, water board etc.)
- work in one of the countries listed on the DAC countrylist;
- be 37 years of age or younger;
- have at least two years of work experience in local governance and have the intend to work there for at least two years more;
- speak and understand the English language well (all programmes are in English);
- be able to write and vocally defend his/her motivation for- and the relevance of the specific programme;
- be able to identify an issue/project as a Real-Life-Case within the theme of the programme for which he/she will write a Back-Home-Action Plan during the Talent programme;
- have complete support of the employer to participate in the programme and to implement the Back-Home-Action plan when returned home;
All Talentprogrammes are based on a different topic with the overall theme of good local governance. One of the selection criteria is that the talents need to be able to argue the relevance of the choice of programme topic. So be sure you make the right choice and answer to the right call for applications when its published.
This year the choice of topics is between:
- Fiscal Decentralisation & Local Finances – programme from 16th of September to the 5th of October
- Local Economic Development – programme from 11th of November to the 30th of November
All talents need te able to identify an issue/project as a Real-Life-Case within on the topic of the programme. You will write a Back-Home-Action Plan for this project during the Talent programme.
If you are already working on a project that touches on the topic of the programme you are of course allowed to submit this ‘ project ‘(or a part of a larger project) as your Real-Life-Case. You could also think of something new. Important is that you can explain your project in a SMART way (specific, measurable, achievable, realistic and time-bound).
N.B. Please discuss the Real-Life-Case you submit with your employer, they will have to give you permission to implement the Back-Home-Action once you return home after all!Rules and Regulations
Please download and read the Rules_and_Regulations_Talent_for_Governance_2013 ( which has, among other, important information on application procedure, accomodation, allowances and criteria) before you start filling in the application form below.Application form
By clicking this link you will reach the online application form 2013. Please note that this is the only way to apply for the Talent for Governance programme 2013.
N.B. Do not fill out a separate application form via the website of The Hague Academy. The only form that will be viewed by the selection committee is the Talent for Governance application form!!!
Informasi lebih lanjut:
klik disini untuk website penyelenggara.