Deadline : 29 January 2016
Requirement : Only for Indonesian, 22-35 years old
Award : 19 days fully-supported training in US (9-27 May 2016
- Must be founder of an active social enterprise that has been in operation for at least one year. Only ONE representative per team. We will not accept entire teams or multiple members from a team.
- We are specifically looking for social entrepreneurs who have spent 2-3 years building a small to medium size social venture (for-profit or non-profit) and have a proven track record.
- Founder is committed to his/her venture and does not see it as a side business or a hobby.
- Age between 22-35 years
- Must be from Indonesia and currently living there
- Must be able to participate to the full program: May 9 to May 27, 2016
- Must be eligible for a J1 or B visa
- Proficient in spoken and written English at the time of application
- Complete and submit an Online Application by Friday, January 29, 2016.
- Upload your current Curriculum Vitae and Resume through the Online Application. Download our Jolkona Catalyst CV Template
- (3) Professional References who we can contact to provide a recommendation. *References should be provided by a supervisor or colleague in a professional capacity (professor, former or current work supervisor) who can comment on your ability to participate in an intensive program such as ours. They should be able to attest to your leadership skills and the impact your venture has had on your community.
for online application, please check this out